BC Uplift Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
Fully waterproof. Nearly weightless. Pure genius. Our popular ultralight windshell is now waterproof—and it's the lightest waterproof jacket we've ever made! At just over 5 oz., it's easy to take along, packing into its own chest pocket when not in use. Perfect for hiking, climbing, backcountry skiing or nearly any adventure where quick weather protection is essential. Fully seam sealed.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- WeatherEdge® Pro seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 20K/20K
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable hood fits with or without helmet
- Length, Reg Small: 26" | Weight: 5.2 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productLaraGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLove itAug 10, 2021
Absolutely love it. So light I take it practically everywhere. Has yet to fail me in the rain after about 8 months of use. I wear it as an everyday jacket as well as on backpacking and hiking trips. Highly recommend.
- Yes, I recommend this productMtnRGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityRunningPros FitConsso nice and light! and with hoodMar 15, 2021
haven't used yet but seems to be just what I was looking for
- Yes, I recommend this productJennGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat backpacking rain jacketOct 14, 2020
I needed to replace my old backpacking jacket which I had been using for 15 years and had never failed me but weighed 12 oz. I am very happy that I went into an Eddie Bauer store in Jackson Hole Wyoming and found this jacket. I had been looking at a Hyperlite jacket because of the light weight but the cost and not so great reviews of the Hyperlite jacket were holding me back. This Eddie Bauer jacket is as lightweight as the other jacket I was looking at and it performs excellently. I last used it on a backpacking trip where the remnants of a hurricane dumped inches of water on us and my shirt underneath stayed perfectly dry. The jacket is very comfortable to wear and withstands the weight of a 25 pound backpack on it without issues. Due to the light weight, it does not have any bells or whistles such as pit zips or lots of pockets but I'm okay with that. I am happy to carry the weight of this jacket in my backpack in case it rains on every future backpacking trip.