MicroTherm® 2.0 Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Recycled Materials
Perfection Evolved. Version 2.0 of our premium ultralight has an improved fit that's more comfortable, mobile, and flattering, with more room in the chest; a slightly longer length for added coverage and warmth; a softer fabric to further enhance the comfort; and a secure drawcord hem to seal out cold and fine-tune the fit.
As an ultralight insulating layer, the MicroTherm is thinner than traditional down jackets. But that combination of minimal bulk and effective warmth is what makes it special, and is the result of its patented construction and the exceptionally high-loft Premium Goose Down that it holds close to the body for maximum thermal efficiency.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
NOTE: As a reference for comparison, we have included the customer reviews of the MicroTherm 1.0 below. Any reviews dated prior to July 30, 2018 are for the MicroTherm 1.0. All reviews dated after July 30, 2018 are for the new MicroTherm 2.0.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Windproof recycled 20D ripstop polyester shell
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) goose down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment—learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Microtherm construction—streamlined, micro-channel design for maximum thermal efficiency and compressibility
- Stretch side panels—increase breathability and mobility, and create a trim, active fit
- Zip hand pockets secure essentials, keep your hands warm
- Secure zip chest pocket with media port—take your music to the mountains
- Stows easily—packs into chest pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- Two interior stash pockets—ideal for gloves or goggles
- Length, Reg Small: 25" | Weight: 10.2 oz | Down Fill Weight: 2.4 oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester (50% recycled) shell: 95% polyester/5% spandex panels
- Yes, I recommend this productCharleneGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLove ItOct 13, 2021
I love this jacket! I need this for travel and leisure whenever it is cold enough in California. It looks great and fits perfectly. The stretch shoulders make it easy to layer and it keeps me warm when I need it. The fit is perfect…I am 5'4" and 118 pounds and the small fits nicely. The only downside is I just haven't figured out how it packs into it's own pocket so packing it into a backpack hasn't worked for me. There are no tutorial videos so I will just have to figure it out…but not a deal breaker with the quality and versatility of this comfy and stylish jacket!
- Yes, I recommend this productSVGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityConsFavorite Light Warm JacketOct 10, 2021
Both comfort and style driven
- Yes, I recommend this productElisabethGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAmazing jacketSep 25, 2021
Love this purple color and being able to order a tall helps so much! I use this jacket for everything from running errands to hiking and my bonfire escapades. Easy to wash when I get it dirty; and to layer under my winter jackets since I am always cold.