MicroTherm® 2.0 Down Vest
- First Ascent
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Recycled Materials
Perfection Evolved. The vest version of our premium ultralight features the same new high-mobility fit and feature set as the jacket and hoodie, minus the sleeves and the drawcord hem. Version 2.0 is more comfortable and mobile, with slightly longer length for added coverage and warmth, and softer fabric to further enhance the comfort.
As an ultralight insulating layer, the MicroTherm is thinner than traditional down vests. But that combination of minimal bulk and effective warmth is what makes it special, and is the result of its patented construction and the exceptionally high-loft Premium Goose Down that it holds close to the body for maximum thermal efficiency.
NOTE: As a reference for comparison, we have included the customer reviews of the MicroTherm 1.0 below. Any reviews dated prior to July 30, 2018 are for the MicroTherm 1.0. All reviews dated after July 30, 2018 are for the new MicroTherm 2.0.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Windproof recycled 20D ripstop polyester shell
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) goose down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment—learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Microtherm construction—streamlined, micro-channel design for maximum thermal efficiency and compressibility
- Stretch side panels—increase breathability and mobility, and create a trim, active fit
- Zip hand pockets secure essentials, keep your hands warm
- Secure zip chest pocket with media port—take your music to the mountains
- Stows easily—packs into chest pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- Two interior stash pockets—ideal for gloves or goggles
- Length, Reg Small: 24.5" | Weight: 7.2 oz | Down Fill Weight: 1.2 oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester (50% recycled) shell: 95% polyester/5% spandex panels
- Yes, I recommend this productno nicknameGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMicroTherm 2.0 Down VestOct 23, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productJennelleGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, FitConsso far so goodOct 20, 2021
Great fit for an athletic frame. Using it for core warmth in a cool work environment. Fits well in all areas. Have been pleased thus far.
- Yes, I recommend this productSheriGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConswhy did I wait so long to own one of these?Jun 7, 2021
This provides comfort and style both!