Guide Pro Ski Tour Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Built by our ski guides for backcountry ski tours and ski mountaineering, these winter soft shell pants deliver critical warmth, outstanding stretch, and superior breathability on the mountain. Highly water- and wind-resistant, the polyester/nylon/spandex material stands up to the most demanding terrain, and the robust feature set ensures maximum comfort with minimum bulk.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Flexion Active Stretch Soft Shell Fabric: Durable and warm, with unrestricted mobility
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Zip-Close Thigh Pocket: Interior mesh sleeves with webbing loop keep essentials secure
- Hip-To-Knee Vents: Dual sliders let you adjust the size and position of the vents
- Super Secure Cuffs With Lace Hook and Powder Gaiter: Keep snow out of boots, even bootpacking in deep powder
- CORDURA® Fabric Overlays on Cuffs: Protects from ski edges and crampon cuts
- Belt Loops: Secure waist fit
- Hand Pockets: Warmth and extra storage
- Flattering, Feminine Fit: Designed by and for women
- Average inseam: Reg 31"
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 48% polyester/44% nylon/8% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productLeeanneGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat PantsMar 3, 2021
I bought these pants for downhill skiing. Great fit. Great movement with the pants while skiing. Need a base layer under. No problem. I always have with other ski pants. Some reviews report wide at bottom, but for downhill ski boots, the fit is good, maybe slightly snug getting over the buckles. But not a reason not to get these pants for skiing.
- Yes, I recommend this productCGGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFlattering snow pantsFeb 25, 2021
Love these pants which I purchased for cross country skiing. Slightly too wide at bottom. Should have preferred less flare but they are so flattering.
- Yes, I recommend this productKWGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat wind shell pantsJan 7, 2021
These pants are awesome for winter walks in Canada. I wear my work out leggings under them and they are very comfortable and keep the wind and cold out. They are insulated pants so they are good for 3 season. Waterproof, windproof and just great for my fast pace walks in the winter. Wish they came in Navy/Atlantic as well. They fit tree to size. I'm usually a 12 in EB and wanted them a touch loose.