High Route Fleece Hoodie
- First Ascent
FreeHeat polyester fleece with a flat face stretch exterior combined with a soft, brushed interior delivers durability, comfort, and warmth. Use as an outer layer in mild conditions or under a shell when it's cold and wet. Designed for all-season performance while climbing, skiing, or backpacking.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Thumbloop cuffs: Extended hand coverage
- Low Profile Hood: Extra warmth, not extra bulk
- Secure zip hand pockets: Hold essentials
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productBeccaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this jacket!May 17, 2021
Please bring this jacket back!! I have owned it and loved it for over two years but I have lost my favorite light weight jacket. It fit great and was perfect for all activities. A great layer for all seasons. I'm so sad I cannot replace it! Please bring it back!!
- Yes, I recommend this productBeebeeGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfectFeb 29, 2020
Exactly what I wanted. Looks good, not too tight, not too baggy, zippered pockets, close fitting hood, nice weight, good by itself or layered. Regular price seems steep, but sale price was good.
- Yes, I recommend this producthatetoshopGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargelove love loveSep 10, 2019
I read several comments about these running small so I ordered a medium vs small. The medium is perfect for me. I like clothes that fit but do not want them tight anywhere. I am 5'2" and approx 110 lbs with muscular shoulders and arms. I hike twice daily thru the woods with my hunting dog and this is my go to jacket for 37-60 degrees so far. It's light weight but keeps you warm for the weight. My walks include going over and under trees, thru thick brush and briars and it still looks great after 2 months of abuse in Upper Michigan where it's usually cool in morning and evenings so it's worn almost daily. I love it so much when they went on sale I purchased 2 more for myself and one for my husband. I hate to shop so it's nice to find something I love. In fact I have become a huge fan of Eddie Bauer during this last year