- First Ascent
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Sustainable Materials
- Secure Pocket
Keep essential core heat protected on the mountain. Windproof shell is ripstop polyester with a StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Super high-loft 800 fill Premium Goose Down delivers ultimate warmth and compressibility in a matter of ounces.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Windproof 20D Ripstop Polyester Shell: StormRepel DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Tricot-lined zip hand pockets: Set behind the down for maximum warmth
- Stows easily: Packs into left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawstring hem and elastic binding at arm holes: Seal in heat, seal out cold
- Sleeves and shoulders cut for action: Enhances mobility and range of motion
- Ergonomic design: Built especially for a woman's body
- Average length: Reg 24.5": Petite 23.5": Tall 26"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester (50% recycled)
- Yes, I recommend this productJaneGender FemaleHeightType PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsStylish and perfectly fitJan 6, 2021
This vest is stylish, comfortable and good quality. It's true to size.
- Yes, I recommend this productHollsGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityRunningProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat InVESTment!Mar 9, 2020
I purchased this vest wanting to wear on mild winter days with a thick sweater underneath or while running. I ordered a small, fit perfectly! I'm 5'2 and 135lbs. Fast delivery!! I've worn it a couple times now with a thick sweater underneath and it doesn't feel too tight. It keeps me warm on mild winter days that I don't want to wear a big heavy winter jacket. I ordered in black, style and quality were great. It has fairly deep pockets with zippers which I like for when I'm running. Overall, great inVESTment.
- Yes, I recommend this productDGender FemaleHeight 5'4"TypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is smallFit:SmallLargePerfect Fit!!Feb 20, 2020
Very comfortable, light weight and yet cozy warm. Attractive and am wearing it more than I had expected. Wearing it to lots of activities, shopping, etc.