Cloud Cap Stretch 2.0 Rain Jacket
- StormRepel DWR
- Water Resistant Zippers
- Seam Sealed
Waterproof like you've never felt it. Soft. Stretchy. Quiet. Fully seam-sealed for complete weather protection, it also provides unrestricted mobility with the WeatherEdge® Stretch polyester fabric. Without a doubt, after one wearing, this will be your favorite waterproof jacket.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® Stretch seam-sealed waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Pit zips for quick venting to prevent overheating
- Adjustable hood, cuffs, and hem for perfect fit
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Packs into hand pocket
- Length, Reg Medium: 29" | Weight: 12 oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productstellarsjayGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, FitConsAthletic fit with pit zipsSep 19, 2021
I wanted a light hiking waterproof jacket with underarm ventilation. The cut is less baggy. Not sure yet, how long it would be waterproof in ongoing rain, but it's a comfortable fit and looks good. Has a drop-in interior pocket that I like. The main zipper has a heavy reinforced waterproof feel. At 6'5" and 225 lbs, an LT fits well.
- Yes, I recommend this productMarkGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityHikingPros Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Packable Rain JacketSep 1, 2021
Great water repellant jacket and the fact Eddie Bauer has Tall sizes for tall regular framed people makes for a great fit.
- Yes, I recommend this productAbeGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerforms as advertisedAug 13, 2021
6'2" and Fit. I bought a size large.