Powder Search 2.0 3-In-1 Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- System Compatible
- StormRepel Super DWR
Our warmest ski shell with complete adaptability to weather conditions on and off the mountain. Fully seam-sealed, 2-layer waterproof/breathable polyester shell combines with a zip-in Premium Down liner for adjustable warmth. Ski-specific features include adjustable, detachable helmet-compatible hood and powder skirt.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® Plus technology—seam-sealed and waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment—learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Multiple secure pockets—handwarmers, chest, pass pocket with goggle wipe, internal stash
- Adjustable cuffs seal out cold
- Adjustable drawcord hem lets you dial in fit
- Length, Reg Medium: 30" | Weight: 44.8 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productRyGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat 3 in 1 coatOct 5, 2021
Great looking and feels comfortable and warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productLaneyGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityGiftPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfortable and qualityMay 5, 2021
Gave as gift to my husband and he loves it fits well performs perfectly
- Yes, I recommend this productNamenickGenderHeight 6'3"TypeActivityPros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsNice JacketApr 18, 2021
Great jacket. High quality and good price thank you Eddie Bauer. Ideally though you would have tall sizes even in your jackets for instance a large tall is a perfect fit versus having to get an extra large for little more sleeve and torso length but then can become baggy,