Powder Search 2.0 3-In-1 Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- System Compatible
- StormRepel Super DWR
Our warmest ski shell with complete adaptability to weather conditions on and off the mountain. Fully seam-sealed, 2-layer waterproof/breathable polyester shell combines with a zip-in Premium Down liner for adjustable warmth. Ski-specific features include adjustable, detachable helmet-compatible hood and powder skirt.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® Plus technology—seam-sealed and waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment—learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Multiple secure pockets—handwarmers, chest, pass pocket with goggle wipe, internal stash
- Adjustable cuffs seal out cold
- Adjustable drawcord hem lets you dial in fit
- Length, Reg Medium: 30" | Weight: 44.8 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- JoshGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Quality, VersatileCons Poor FitGreat quality and warmthOct 15, 2021
Right out of the box, I knew this was going to be a quality winter jacket. I have been eyeballing this for a while now and decided to grab it on discount. The small details make this an excellent jacket. 3-in-1 technology, quality zippers and pockets, down insulation, stitching etc. As of now, I'm only wearing the inner layer for Minnesota fall and it's keeping me toasty warm. I am positive that when I layer up with the outer shell, I'll be nice and warm except for the coldest of days where I will need even heavier iron. My only gripe (and this is with most outerwear brands) is that I would like to at least see it in XS sizes, if not with short or slim fits. I'm 5'6 140lbs and a great fitting heavy duty winter jacket is almost impossible to ask for. With that said, I plan on making this my full-time winter jacket. It fits good enough.
- Yes, I recommend this productRyGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat 3 in 1 coatOct 5, 2021
Great looking and feels comfortable and warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productLaneyGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityGiftPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfortable and qualityMay 5, 2021
Gave as gift to my husband and he loves it fits well performs perfectly