Cloud Cap Rain Jacket
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
- Water Resistant Zippers
If you're serious about all-season outdoor adventures, or if you just occasionally find yourself in a downpour, this rain jacket is for you. The ultralight nylon shell is fully waterproof and breathable with seam-sealed construction and features a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Because it's lightweight and folds compactly into the right hand zip pocket, it's easy to tuck into a pack, duffel, or briefcase so you're always prepared.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- 2.5-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable hood
- Pit zips for quick venting to prevent overheating while active
- Waterproof front zip doesn't require storm flap, saving weight
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
- Length, Reg Medium: 29" | Weight: 9.6 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productkJGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsRain JacketJul 1, 2021
Great rain jacket! Lightweight & comfortable!
- DianaGenderHeightType RegularActivityGiftPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsExcellent rain jacketJun 28, 2021
Excellent rain jacket! I bought this as a Father's Day gift for my husband and he loves it very much! The quality of the rain jacket is very good; it's light and you won't feel hot to wear it in summer. Very good!
- Yes, I recommend this productmagic75Gender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Quality, VersatileConsGreat protectionJun 20, 2021
Wore the jacket and it kept me completely dry , water rolled right off . The sleeves are a bit large around , but they have Velcro ends to adjust . It looks great.