Cloud Cap Rain Jacket
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
- Water Resistant Zippers
If you're serious about all-season outdoor adventures, or if you just occasionally find yourself in a downpour, this rain jacket is for you. The ultralight nylon shell is fully waterproof and breathable with seam-sealed construction and features a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Because it's lightweight and folds compactly into the right hand zip pocket, it's easy to tuck into a pack, duffel, or briefcase so you're always prepared.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- 2.5-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable hood
- Pit zips for quick venting to prevent overheating while active
- Waterproof front zip doesn't require storm flap, saving weight
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
- Length, Reg Medium: 29" | Weight: 9.6 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productLittleKobGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityGiftPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNice Looking Light Weight Rain JacketOct 11, 2021
This was purchased as a gift for our future son-in-law. He seemed very happy with the look and fit of the jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productJonGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsAlways Great !Oct 10, 2021
I bought this t-shirt for my husband and he loves them. I will be buying more
- Yes, I recommend this productMikey MikeGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros FitConsPerfect for a light rain jacketOct 1, 2021
Nice jacket. I'm 5' 10" tall, 190lbs and the large size fits perfect. I think someone up to 200lbs could wear the large if they are 5' 10" - 5' 11". Great jacket to wear in the summer rain when it's hot out. I had another cheap rain jacket from a major brand and it was like wearing a plastic garbage bag. It made you sweat because it wasn't breathable. This is breathable with zipper vents. Worth it!