BC Dura 3L Jacket
- First Ascent
- 3 Layer
- StormRepel Super DWR
Our newest waterproof shell for all things alpine (and in town too). Lightweight 3-layer construction, highly breathable, with superior weather protection. Great for winter skiing, spring climbing, and hiking through summer and fall.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® Pro seam-sealed tech, waterproof/breathable to 20K/20K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture shedding finish
- Multi-adustable hood works with or without helmet
- High-mobility fit for full range of motion
- Three secure zip pockets
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- Length, Reg Medium: 30" | Weight: 11 oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productUrban Explorer29Gender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsQuality 3 LayerMay 18, 2021
Its a great 3Layer rain jacket that I will probably own for 10+ years. If you take care of a jacket like this, only wash it when really necessary this thing will last a really long time. I love the quality and you can see how well made it is from the inside seams. Awesome durable jacket that I will likely live in when its rainy season here (which is 9 months out of the year in the PNW). The material is everything in a rain shell like this, very pleased with my purchase.
- Yes, I recommend this productA tall adventurerGenderHeight 6'6"TypeActivityProsConsTall sizesSep 20, 2021
Seems like a great jacket. Exactly what I'm looking for in a performance shell. Unfortunately this item will never work for me if tall sizes are not introduced. One of the reasons I purchase from EB is because it so difficult to find outerwear that is produced in tall sizes. It's sad to see this BC line continuing with exclusively standard sizing.
- TallKGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivitySkiingPros Easy Care, QualityCons Poor FitSuper shell for folks under 5-11"; please make tall sizes!May 14, 2021
This is a super nice, high-quality jacket. EB should be commended for designing a 3-Layer/20,000k waterproof jacket. BUT, unless you're, say, under 5'll, it's way too short in the body and sleeves. For active sport usage as befitting the First Ascent title, it should come in TALL sizes. All the original First Ascent items came in Tall but for some reason EB has stopped doing this. Currently there's no TALL pro-quality hardshells in the EB lineup. Please add a tall in this model so I can pick up properly fitting jacket before ski season!!!