IgniteLite Stretch Reversible Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
Active mobility is front and center with the stretch construction in the shell, lining, and insulation of this nylon/spandex reversible hoodie that's built for high exertion in cool to cold conditions. Plus, its breathability helps to regulate your temperature while active to prevent overheating.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Lightweight stretch shell and lining—durable, breathable, and mobile
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 60g VX™ stretch insulation—lightweight, warm, and breathable
- Exterior zip chest and hand pockets
- Interior open hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord waist lets you dial in the fit
- Length, Reg. Medium: 28" | Weight: 16 oz
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 89% nylon/11% spandex shell | 92% nylon/8% spandex lining
- Yes, I recommend this productTruCredoGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAwesome JacketOct 4, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productAlexGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsIgniteLite JacketSep 23, 2021
Only worn once but I love the look and feel plus it's lightweight and even my daughter commented how good it looks.
- Yes, I recommend this productZachGender MaleHeight 6'6"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest Jacket EverSep 22, 2021
Best jacket ever. I wear it every day for the many cold months in Montana. Eddie Bauer please never stop doing medium tall sizes.