BC EverTherm® Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
The lightest waterproof down jacket we've ever built. Provides complete weather protection in ounces with puffless Thindown® technology. Revolutionary Thindown fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® Pro seam-sealed technology—waterproof/breathable to 20K/20K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 45g EverTherm Down Insulation—Thindown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Adjustable insulated hood lets you fine tune the fit and comfort
- Chest and side zip pockets with pack-compatible placement for easy access
- Interior chest pocket
- Adjustable, drawcord hem helps seal out cold
- Length, Reg Medium: 31" | Weight: 19.2 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 15D 100% nylon shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productToronto photo guyGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect for my photo shootsNov 11, 2021
Bought this specially to use for shooting on a massive multi-year construction project. The lightweightness and waterproofness make it super useful. I can carry a backpack with gear and a tripod without the feeling of bulkiness and restriction of movement that other types of jackets produce. On really, really cold days a light down vest layer underneath makes it almost Arctic-wearable.
- KJungGenderHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBuilt for being outside in the coldOct 30, 2021
This jacket was expensive but it is an excellent jacket for the fall or winter. I feel warm in the snow and protected from the rain. It feels great on my skin and so very light. Glad I bought this in Eddie Bauer blue.
- Yes, I recommend this productJoshGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsExcellent JacketJul 4, 2021
I live in the mountains of Western North Carolina where winters can be wet, cold, and windy. This is the best jacket I have ever owned. It keeps me dry and warm and virtually removes any need to dress in lots of layers. It is definitely a bit pricey but it is one of my favorite pieces of clothing in my closet.