Downlight® Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- Water Repellent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Recycled Materials
Our premium alpine hooded down jacket, guide-built for climbing, mountaineering, and all cold-weather activities. Durable, windproof polyester shell sheds moisture. High-loft, Premium Down insulation for ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible comfort.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment—learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Adjustable drawcord waist lets you in the fit
- Chest pocket with media port—bring your music to the mountains
- Secure zip hand pockets—tricot-lined for softness and set behind down for added warmth
- Low-profile insulated hood—super warm, with stretch binding for a great fit
- Stows easily in left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- High-mobility sleeve and shoulder fit—built for full range of motion
- Length, Reg Medium: 27.5" | Weight: 17 oz | Down Fill Weight: 5.1 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% recycled polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productChrisGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityTravelPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsQuality jacket at a competitive priceOct 1, 2021
Very comfortable and warm jacket that can withstand the cold and wet weather. I appreciate the consistency of the Tall Large throughout the years as the size fits perfectly to my long torso and arm length. I have tried other competitors versions of tall large but have found they are larger in the width and shorter in length.
- Yes, I recommend this productKRGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsAwesome jacketMay 6, 2021
Lightweight but warm. Perfect for outdoor activities and running around after kids when temperatures are in the 30s to 50s range.
- Yes, I recommend this productTerryGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsPerfect winter coatApr 19, 2021
And, it's stylish. Great color.