Sandstone Shield Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
- Tech Pocket
Enhanced weather protection for climbing, mountaineering, and backcountry skiing. Hybrid soft shell construction features 8.4-oz Flexion 4-way stretch waterproof/breathable polyester/spandex at hood, shoulders, front body, and upper sleeves. Classic Sandstone nylon/spandex/polyester at side body, under sleeves, and upper back for maximum maneuverability.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood: Great fit with or without helmet
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs: Trim, snag-free lines
- Drawcord adjustable waist: Dialed in fit seals out drafts
- Secure zip chest pocket: Media port for music
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Length, Medium: Reg 28.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 94% polyester, 6% spandex shell A: 78% nylon/12% spandex/10% polyester shell B
- Yes, I recommend this productScott CGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVery functionalJul 16, 2021
Lightweight, but lined for some warmth. Perfect roominess for layering. Nice styling and pocket features. A little pricey even being on sale, but 2 years from now if I'm still happy, I'll never remember the paid price.
- Yes, I recommend this productDreGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsOne Of The Best Softshells You Can BuyMar 12, 2021
This is a GREAT looking well made versatile Softshell. It's highly windproof/water resistant with a DWR ( durable water repellent ) treatment that breathes very well. The two-timed color scheme, sporty styling along with the premium Softshell material gives the jacket a upscale look, feel and performance. The jacket repels rain almost as well as a hardshell. Fabrics are soft and comfortable and resist wrinkling and looking worn down. You have 3 big pockets and a fully adjustable hood that cinches down beautifully to block out wind and rain. What more do you need? The only downside to my jacket was the very weak velcro at the wrist cuffs. Eddie we need STRONGER velcro please. Other than that this is one of the BEST Softshells you can buy for the 💰
- Yes, I recommend this productBradleyGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat fit,Feb 14, 2021
nice style too