Guide UPF Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
With AirSpace Technology® that creates a micro-textured fabric that's lighter on your skin and cooler in the heat, this is the ultimate outdoor adventure shirt. The polyester/nylon enhances air flow, wicks moisture, and offers UPF sun protection. Roll-tab sleeves adjust easily.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- FreeCool® Pro lining at collar has cooling effect
- Mesh-lined shoulder vents in back for maximum ventilation
- Asymmetric sun cuffs provide extra shelter
- Two chest pockets: one right side pocket
- Hidden-button-down collar
- Shoulder seams rolled off for pack straps
- Length, Reg Small: 27.5"
- Boyfriend. A generous, boxy fit; longer length; relaxed on body.
- 68% polyester/32% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productSableGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsLightweight Sun ShirtOct 20, 2021
This is a quality and versatile Sun shirt. The fabric has a slight check pattern to it which is makes it more stylish. It runs a bit large so I am ordering a size down to see which will be the best. I will be keeping 2 for sure.
- Yes, I recommend this productsGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsperfect for hot daysOct 18, 2021
i'm usually a size 6, but prefer a slim fit -so i ordered a small. and there was plenty of room.
- Yes, I recommend this productLASGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat shirtSep 29, 2021
I wanted a light weight quick drying long sleeved shirt for sun protection while kayaking. I bought a medium which is a bit large as I have a smallish frame but I wanted it to be loose fitting for paddling. It's comfortable and attractive and I've been wearing it as an overshirt around the house. Love the light peachy color.