Horizon Guide 5-Pocket Slim Straight Pants
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Sustainable Materials
With two-way stretch mobility, built-in sun protection, and a water-repellent finish, these five-pocket pants in ultra-comfortable, easy-care nylon/spandex are great for travel and other active pursuits.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- bluesign® certified fabric: ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way active stretch fabric
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Measurements, Reg: Front Rise 9.5" | Back Rise 14" | Leg Opening 13.5" | Knee Cir. 16.25"
- Inseam: Reg 31" | Petite 28" | Tall 34"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh; slim straight leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productSarahGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat all-round PantsJul 27, 2021
I recently tested these pants out on a 4 day drive and hike trip. I wore them all 4 days, and they held up remarkably well. Dirt brushed off easily, they kept their shape surprisingly well, and they never began to smell. They are a good mid-weight fabric, they were perfect for 80 degree, low humidity days and over-air-conditioned buildings. They do make quite a bit of sound, too much to wear to my work (massage therapy) - not sure if that will decrease as I wear and wash them more - but I expect that of synthetics. If I could wear them to work, I'd buy 2 more pairs.
- Yes, I recommend this productJillianGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect pantsJul 13, 2021
Perfect light weight pants for summer outdoor activities with sun protection!!
- Yes, I recommend this productLCGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect PantsJul 13, 2021
These are the perfect pair of pants. I dress them up with cute flats and a work appropriate top or dress them down with a t-shirt and tennis shoes. They are breathable, moisture-wicking, and incredibly comfortable even on the hottest and most humid days here in North Carolina. My only complaint is that O wish the waist was a tad higher—after a twin pregnancy I like pants with a higher rise. Nevertheless, it's not significant enough to keep me from stocking my closet with these in all colors.