- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Our lightweight, easy-packing skirt transitions easily from work to travel to active outdoor pursuits, including hiking. It combines stretch mobility with moisture-wicking and UPF sun protection technologies.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Elastic/drawcord waist
- Curved back yoke
- Two front on-seam pockets
- One secure zip on-seam back pocket
- Length, front/back: 18.5"/19" Reg | 17"/17.5" Petite | 20"/20.5" Tall | 20.5"/21" Wos
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productCandleGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat travel skirt!Jul 10, 2021
This is a great skirt! I am 5'6" and about 145 lbs. It hits me right at the knee. I live on the equator in Asia and need to be modest and this skirt is perfect. If I wanted to be more trendy, I would have sized down to a small so that it would be a bit shorter. The material is very breathable, quick drying, easy to clean, and super comfortable. Very high quality product. Looks great with a french tuck. I love the pockets. I bought black and it is very classy. I can dress it up or down.
- Yes, I recommend this productkbkGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Skirt!Jun 6, 2021
Very light weight, no wrinkles, great for travel or home. Wish they had more colors!
- Yes, I recommend this productTall WomanGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat skirtJun 5, 2021
Great comfy skirt that looks nice and easy to care for. I'm a big fan of the Departure material. I got tall and will be great for everything from hiking to laying on couch. Pockets stick out a bit when sitting, but my shirt covers that so no problem. I hope they come out with more talls, all sold out now. And green and blue colors would be cool. I got black, navy and rose already. I highly recommend this skirt.