ClimaTrail Zip-Off Pants - Color Block
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel Super DWR
Our newest active adventure pants have four-way stretch mobility and both water repellency and UPF sun protection. The fabric is slightly heavier than our Guide and Horizon collections for more year-round wear and greater durability for hiking and climbing. Legs zip off, converting pants to 7" shorts in seconds.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Four-way active stretch for superior comfort and mobility
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Elastic waistband with adjustable webbed belt
- Two front hand pockets, one with coin pocket
- Two back pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- Bungee cord with cordlock at hem to adjust pant length
- Inseam: 32" Pants | 7" Shorts
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 91% polyester/9% spandex
Tell others what you think. Be the first to review this product.Write a review