Guide Hybrid Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Sustainable Materials
Our best-selling Guide Pro fabric gets an extra boost of performance with the addition of ripstop piecing at high-abrasion points for added durability. Still with the two-way stretch mobility, water-repellency, and UPF sun protection that have made our Guide pants favorites for years.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- bluesign®-verified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Ripstop piecing at sides, knees, and ankles
- Fixed waist with belt loops and interior drawcord adjustment
- Two front secure zip hand pockets
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Two back hook-and-loop pockets
- Adjustable bungee hems—legs can be worn straight or gathered
- 1" metal attachment ring above back pocket
- Inseam, Reg Size 6: 32"
- Slightly Curvy High Rise. Sits at natural waist; high-rise; moderately curvy through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productDynoGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, FitConsNice fitJul 22, 2021
Nice fit ..purchased same size as i do in guide pro pants.. I definitely like the material.. i think they are a bit pricey but glad I bought them
- Yes, I recommend this productBarbsGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsCannot wait to hike in these pants!Jul 14, 2021
I love these pants for the way they look and feel. I felt upset it was hot the day they arrived. I wanted to wear them all day.
- Yes, I recommend this productvickyGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsgreat fit, comfortable for activewearJul 6, 2021
The green pant color seemed a tad roomier than the black color. These active pants are beautifully made. Material looks to be durable yet soft. The pant fits a little higher on the waist but they are NOT high rise. It's really a perfect fit and you don't need a belt either for the pants to stay where they belong. The pant leg can be worn with or without cinching the cuff. I wish EB would make everyday pants with this fit...... unless I purchase high rise, the regular pants sit too far below my waist. In my opinion, the perfect pant.