ClimaTrail Cargo Crop Pants
- StormRepel Super DWR
- 4 Way Stretch
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
The cropped cargo version of our newest active adventure pants, these have four-way stretch mobility and both water repellency and UPF sun protection. The fabric is slightly heavier than our Guide and Horizon collections for more year-round wear and greater durability for hiking and climbing.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Four-way active stretch for superior comfort and mobility
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Elastic waistband with adjustable webbed belt
- Two secure zip front hand pockets
- Two reverse-entry side cargo pockets
- Two back pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- Inseam: 24" Reg | 26" Tall
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 91% polyester/9% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productDebraGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsComfortable and Great LookingSep 29, 2021
I love these pants. The 6 regular hits me at the ankle. Works good for my petite figure.
- Yes, I recommend this productCAROLINEGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros ComfortConswill be comfortable and versatile pants!Aug 8, 2021
I just received these in the mail so have yet to wear them out, but my review after the initial try-on is that they are super comfortable and flexible. Will most likely be great for hiking and travel. They have a built in low profile belt which is nice and not bulky. There is a little extra fabric on the front where a zipper would otherwise be located but it's not baggy.
- Yes, I recommend this productPattyGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFit perfectlyJul 7, 2021
Love this crop pant so much. It fit nice the way I wanted and feel comfortable. Love the side zipper pockets and others. I even inserted a small elastic inside at lowest part of the leg's seams to make it more a little narrower because I have a small ankles. I would love to see black color and dark gray too that will be nice. Thanks EB for a wonderful products as always.