- StormRepel Super DWR
- UPF 50+
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Our newest active adventure pants have four-way stretch mobility and both water repellency and UPF sun protection. The fabric is slightly heavier than our Guide and Horizon collections for more year-round wear and greater durability for hiking and climbing.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Four-way active stretch for superior comfort and mobility
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Elastic waistband with adjustable webbed belt
- Two front hand pockets
- Concealed secure zip coin pocket inside right front pocket
- Two back pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- Bungee cord with cordlock at hem to adjust pant length
- Inseam: 31" Reg | 34" Tall
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 91% polyester/9% spandex
- GilbyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBetter than expectedNov 5, 2021
I bought these for a trip to Utah in October, where I knew the temps would fluctuate. I wore them hiking on a windy chilly day, and I was comfortable the entire time, which I did not expect. The fabric isn't that thin, but it didn't appear to be wind resistant. I'll have to try them this winter, but definitely a good weight for spring and fall at a minimum!
- Yes, I recommend this productTricky FitGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsJust what I wantedOct 25, 2021
I wanted an easy care pant I could use for my daily 4 mile walks, hiking in the woods, or just running around town. These fit the bill in every way. They are comfortable, and the ability to cinch the ankle hem is a big plus. Having spent so much time in the last couple of covid-driven years in pull on pants with strictly elastic waistbands, I was not initially prepared for the adjustable fixed buckle belt, but I've grown to prefer it. I have a short torso and have a LOT of trouble with waistbands, so I got the size that best accommodated my waist measurement (as I am also more rectangular) and it has been a very comfortable decision. Well done, as usual.
- Yes, I recommend this productLinderGender FemaleHeight 5'6"TypeActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect for the trail and beyondOct 24, 2021
Style driven, but what I'm wearing have to be comfortable. These pants will be perfect for a hiking trip to Utah, medium weight. Bought the black as I can put a different shirt/sweater and pair of shoes on for the evening if I don't have the opportunity to change, and I won't look like I just hauled in from the trail at dinner.