- StormRepel Super DWR
- UPF 50+
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Our newest active adventure pants have four-way stretch mobility and both water repellency and UPF sun protection. The fabric is slightly heavier than our Guide and Horizon collections for more year-round wear and greater durability for hiking and climbing.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Four-way active stretch for superior comfort and mobility
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Elastic waistband with adjustable webbed belt
- Two front hand pockets
- Concealed secure zip coin pocket inside right front pocket
- Two back pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- Bungee cord with cordlock at hem to adjust pant length
- Inseam: 31" Reg | 34" Tall
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 91% polyester/9% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productbeach bumGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, FitConsGood quality!!Jul 26, 2021
Would order these pants again.
- SnipervGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityPros Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat looking pants& materialJul 26, 2021
I did not keep these pants because they were more for avid hikers etc which I am not & was looking for a lighter material.. but the quality of the pants is very great as per reviews.
- Yes, I recommend this productBub2Gender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsFlatteringJul 7, 2021
Pants fit well and are comfortable. They are nice enough to wear to work.