- StormRepel Super DWR
- UPF 50+
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Our newest active adventure pants have four-way stretch mobility and both water repellency and UPF sun protection. The fabric is slightly heavier than our Guide and Horizon collections for more year-round wear and greater durability for hiking and climbing.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Four-way active stretch for superior comfort and mobility
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Elastic waistband with adjustable webbed belt
- Two front hand pockets
- Concealed secure zip coin pocket inside right front pocket
- Two back pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- Bungee cord with cordlock at hem to adjust pant length
- Inseam: 31" Reg | 34" Tall
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 91% polyester/9% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productAlexGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Outdoor PantOct 14, 2021
Got these as an outdoor pant for hiking/walking/playing with my young kids in the wet Pacific Northwest climate. They are a great fit and I like the material a lot. I was expecting more of a 'waterproof' type pant, but am happy with how these will work for what I need.
- Yes, I recommend this productJajaGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityCons Not VersatileFall HIkingOct 7, 2021
I have some concerns about the longevity of plastic buckle on the belt but no problems so far.
- Yes, I recommend this productNancy'sGenderHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsGreat SlacksSep 24, 2021
I think these will be very comfortable to wear and they can be dressed up with a nice blouse or just worn with an ordinary shirt for whatever leisure you choose.