Trail Breeze Pants
- Moisture Wicking
Ideal for travel and all things active, these lightweight nylon/spandex pull-on pants offer the comfort of moisture wicking, the mobility of stretch, and the stylish detail of ruched seaming. The piece-dye process creates a striped effect in the woven fabric.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Elastic waist with adjustable drawcord
- Adjustable drawcord hem—wear cinched or straight leg
- Two front pockets
- Two back pockets
- Inseam: 31" Reg | 28" Petite | 34" Tall
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 965 nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productSarahCGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy boyfriend stole these from meNov 12, 2021
These are such a great pant. I have the blue and (had) the black pair. I was camping with my boyfriend and he needed a pair of long pants due to mosquitoes. I pulled these out for him to use, and he loved them so much, I gave them to him as a gift, since I had a navy pair, HAHA. They are stretchy, comfy, good length and look pretty great! A+ all around. I'm reordering the black for myself.
- Yes, I recommend this productStretchGender FemaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsTall size long enoughNov 2, 2021
Long enough for my 35" inseam
- Yes, I recommend this productJoyceGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfortable and versatileOct 13, 2021
I don't use the ankle tie but I can see that it would be helpful for biking, beach walking and such.