Trail Breeze Pants
- Moisture Wicking
Ideal for travel and all things active, these lightweight nylon/spandex pull-on pants offer the comfort of moisture wicking, the mobility of stretch, and the stylish detail of ruched seaming. The piece-dye process creates a striped effect in the woven fabric.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Elastic waist with adjustable drawcord
- Adjustable drawcord hem—wear cinched or straight leg
- Two front pockets
- Two back pockets
- Inseam: 31" Reg | 28" Petite | 34" Tall
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 965 nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productJoyceGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfortable and versatileOct 13, 2021
I don't use the ankle tie but I can see that it would be helpful for biking, beach walking and such.
- Yes, I recommend this productRobinGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNice pantsOct 11, 2021
I really like these pants! I use them for both relaxing and dressing very casual, to hiking and traveling. My sister described them as kind of a "fancy scrub." Although I don't disagree with the comment, it wouldn't have been my first thought. Still, I really like these pants! I bought the black. The black have a slight "pin stripe" to them. I wish I would have ordered more colors!
- Yes, I recommend this productLizGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsTrail breeze pantsOct 10, 2021
These pants look nice as are super comfy