Departure Wide-Leg Utility Crop Pants
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
The lightweight, easy-packing stretch polyester/spandex in these wide-leg crop pants features both moisture-wicking and UPF sun-protection technology, making this utility style ideal for anything from work to trek and travel.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Flexion active stretch performance fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two front pockets
- Invisible side zip pocket on right front pocket
- Two invisible zip back pockets
- Inseam: 27"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh; wide leg.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productmountainstocityGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, VersatileConsMagic pants!Dec 15, 2021
PLEASE MAKE MORE COLORS! These pants are amazing--comfortable, very flattering, wrinkle free, and easy to style for business or casual wear. I have never before pants I felt I could wear at a business meeting and on the trail. They're very light weight, so not good for winter, but I didn't expect them to be. I ordered my usual size and they are still fairly roomy without being too big. Only down side: I am 5'1" and without a petite option, these are full length on me and will need hemmed for the ankle pant look.
- Yes, I recommend this productKMGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfortableOct 8, 2021
These pants fit well, look good and are very comfortable! They can be dressed up or used for a more casual appearance. I would definitely buy another pair in another color.
- Yes, I recommend this productDonnaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsStylish and comfortableAug 28, 2021
I am 5'2" and these come right above my ankle. Will be great for spring/summer/fall in NC with sandals. Light weight and cool. Bought these to wear to a trip to Rome next spring. I love the horizon pants but these are a bit more stylish and dressy. Hope they don't wirnkle when packed...