Incline Utility Pants
- Water Repellent
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Built for hiking and anytime you want high-mobility comfort, these pull-on pants are made with a two-way stretch polyester/spandex that's water-repellent and has built-in UPF sun protection. Constructed with side panels for a slimming, flattering fit, they have two sleek zip front pockets and two low-profile cargo pockets.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Measurements, Reg Size 6: Front Rise 9.675" | Back Rise 14.25" | Knee Cir. 16.5" | Leg Opening 13"
- Inseam, Size 6: Reg 31" | Petite 28" | Tall 34"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 89% polyester/11% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productMimiGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAwesome pantsJul 17, 2021
I ordered size up as suggested. Second pair I've ordered. Hope you continue to offer in more colors
- Yes, I recommend this productLaurieGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat OptionJul 1, 2021
took them on a kayak trip, great casual evening wear
- Yes, I recommend this productMSpreitzGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileCons5'6", 145lb, Curvy grey granny loves these pants!Jun 29, 2021
These pants are truly versatile. They look great on, can comfortably be worn on a hike or out to dinner with flats and a pretty sweater or blouse.