Guide Pro Lined Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Lower Impact Materials
Our guides' favorite, with a water-repellent, two-way stretch nylon/spandex exterior fabric and polyester stretch fleece lining for warmth. Trimmed calves allow unrestricted range of motion while climbing, scrambling, or approaching.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Inseam, Reg: 32" | Front Rise: 9.875" | Back Rise: 14.125" | Knee Cir.: 17.375" | Leg Opening: 16.25"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise. Moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productKristiGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsExcellent Rain and Wind ProtectionOct 18, 2021
Excellent for horseback riding. The pants block the wind and rain while the interior fleece keeps me toasty warm on our cool fall rides. These will be perfect for winter riding too.
- Yes, I recommend this productKatie girlGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy CareConsFantasticOct 12, 2021
I bought these for a trip to Ireland. They were perfect for to cool (cold for me) days and rainy days.
- Yes, I recommend this productMariselaGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAmazingOct 9, 2021
This pant fits me perfectly. I have never bought a pant that fits so well. It is very warm. I will use it for hiking but also for everyday use. It is not bulky like a snow pant. I will buy another color soon. You won't be disappointed with this pant.