Guide Pro Pants - High Rise
- First Ascent
- Water Repellent
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Our guides' choice for all things active, and our best-selling technical hiking and climbing pants, are now available in a High Rise style. Lightweight, easy-packing nylon/spandex.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two low-profile, secure zip cargo pockets
- Inseam: 32" Reg | 29" Petite | 35" Tall | 32" Wos
- Slightly Curvy - High Rise; Sits at natural waist; high-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productFlamingo GirlGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLightweight and very comfortableJul 21, 2021
Nice and stretchy. These will be perfect slacks for all kinds of travel. The tall length fits me perfectly. The only suggested change I would make is to remove the logo from the pants leg. That way the slacks could easily go from day to night wear.
- Yes, I recommend this productFlamingo GalGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLightweight and comfortableJul 17, 2021
I love the comfortable fit of these high-rise slacks. They will be perfect for travel...easy to wash and dry, stretchy, and nice-looking. The only change I would suggest is to remove the logo from the pants' leg. That way the slacks would look dressier for night. Perfect length.
- Yes, I recommend this productNanGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGuide to pants high riseJul 12, 2021
Great looking, would be perfect without the logo.