Guide Pro Pants - High Rise
- First Ascent
- Water Repellent
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Our guides' choice for all things active, and our best-selling technical hiking and climbing pants, are now available in a High Rise style. Lightweight, easy-packing nylon/spandex.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two low-profile, secure zip cargo pockets
- Inseam: 32" Reg | 29" Petite | 35" Tall | 32" Wos
- Slightly Curvy - High Rise; Sits at natural waist; high-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productNo nicknameGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect fit!Dec 27, 2021
I was so happy to see this style Kant offered in a high rise option. I have worn the guide pro pants for years, but alwaya felt they could be a bit higher I. The rise and the. These became available. Loved them the minute I tried the on, perfect fit. Thanks Eddie Bauer. Now just offer them in more colors and still with the option of Tall sizing.
- Yes, I recommend this productMichelleGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest Pants Ever!Dec 25, 2021
I love these pants so much!!! I honestly have 5 pairs of them. I hope they never stop making this version because I just tried the new one and I am not a fan. I seriously wear this every day for work in construction, and I use it for traveling and outdoorsy activities. It has held up through all my abuse. The fit is perfect! I love that there are no butt pockets. I use the mini zippered leg pocket to hold my iPhone 13 when I'm on the go. The high waist is amazingly comfortable for all day everyday wear. It washes well with no maintenance. Please don't get rid of this style/version, I love it how it is!
- Yes, I recommend this productSAFGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest everDec 11, 2021
Please make more colors!