Sightscape Horizon Bermuda Shorts
- UPF 50+
- Water Repellent
- Secure Pocket
One of our newest Horizons, these bermuda shorts have been updated with cleaner lines, a wider 2-button waistband, and a curved back yoke for a flattering fit. The two-way stretch nylon/spandex provides superior comfort and mobility while also featuring moisture resistance and UPF sun protection.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Flexion two-way active stretch for all-day performance
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Front hand pockets
- Secure zip back pockets
- Measurements, Reg Size 6: Front Rise 10.375" | Back Rise 14.625" | Leg Opening 19"
- Inseam, Reg Size 6: 11"
- Slightly Curvy; Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productYaymamaGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAwesomeJul 25, 2021
I love these shorts! The material is very breathable without being thin. The length is perfect for me - right at the knee. They are a little wider at the bottom than the picture (maybe because I'm so short, but I think they'd be a little more flattering if they were a little skinnier at the bottoms).
- Yes, I recommend this productSaraBlessGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsCute and comfy shortsJul 18, 2021
I purchased these shorts because they are both stylish and comfortable. They make great hiking shorts and leisure shorts too. Perfect for going to town to run errands or to have a casual lunch or dinner with spouse/partner or friends. They fit really well and are true to size. Super comfortable. I wish they came in larger sizes or plus sizes. They would be great shorts for everyone.
- Yes, I recommend this productKathyGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsDressy but comfyJul 16, 2021
These shorts can be dressed up. Sylishly comfy.