Horizon Stretch Lined Pants
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
We've taken our bestselling Horizon pants and added fleece lining for winter warmth. The water-repellent nylon/spandex shell fabric offers two-way stretch comfort and built-in sun protection.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Traditional five-pocket styling, plus a secure zip side pocket on right thigh
- 17" leg opening for wearing with boots
- Inseam, Reg Size 6, rolled/unrolled: 30"/32"
- Slightly Curvy; Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex (shell) | 100% polyester (lining)
- Yes, I recommend this productJAmGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWarm pantsFeb 13, 2020
- Yes, I recommend this productlaja444Gender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMake more of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Feb 5, 2020
These are the best! They are straight leg, slim hip, have stretch, are lined with fleece that doesn't pill, come in Talls, and they don't have pocket flaps which would make them too casual for the office. I have one pair in black and would love more in other colors. Please make more of them!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Yes, I recommend this productDeeGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Horizon Stretch fleece lined pantsJan 13, 2020
Nice pants that fit well and are warm in the cold Colorado weather