Sightscape Horizon Pull-On Joggers
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 50+
- Sustainable Materials
Adjustable drawcord waistband? Check. Elastic cuffs? Check. Flexion active stretch fabric? Check. These stretch-infused joggers are the perfect choice on days when you need to stay flexible. And, like all our Sightscape bottoms, they feature clean lines and a flattering back yoke for the perfect fit and feel.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- bluesign® certified fabric ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Elastic waistband with adjustable drawcord
- Two top applied front pockets with hidden zips
- Inseam: 28" Reg | 25" Petite | 31" Tall
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productOzzieGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove Them!!!Jul 6, 2021
A must buy. Go with your regular Eddie Bauer sizing. Elated I brought them and especially they were on sale. Brought both colors!!!
- Yes, I recommend this productQwertydebGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSO COMFY!!!Jul 2, 2021
I want more of these!
- Yes, I recommend this productOutdoorspersonGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsNice Fit!Jul 2, 2021
These Horizon Joggers are one of the best fitting pants in the Horizon line, which I have been wearing for years. I'm 5' 4" and about 137 lbs. The rise is longer than most which makes the waist a little high, but I have no problem with that. In some set in waist pants from EB, the rise is too short in an 8 so I have to get a 10 and the rest of the pant is to big. These are just right in a Regular 8 medium, and are very comfortable in the hip, rise, and waist. I have them in Hunter and Storm, which is sort of grey with a hint of green. I love the hidden zippers in the open front pockets.