Guide Pro Shorts
- First Ascent
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
Made for high-exposure trails on hot days as well as everyday use, versatility is at the heart of this design. Our Guide Pro shorts feature Flexion performance stretch, sun protection, strategically placed pockets, and a durable water-repellent finish—but they keep their powers on the down-low, pairing perfectly with a T-shirt and sandals on casual outings.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- bluesign® certified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip cargo pockets keep essentials within quick reach
- Inseam: 7" Reg | 6.5" Petite | 7.5" Tall | 7" Wos
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productMrskahGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFavorite shorts!Oct 17, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productRhondaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVery comfortableand fits great!Oct 14, 2021
Comfort and fit makes me a happy person and these shorts nail it
- Yes, I recommend this productJanGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy go to shortsOct 11, 2021
I love the guide pro shorts, in fact I just ordered a second pair in a different color. The secure pockets are great for my phone and keys when hiking or just not wanting to take a big purse along. I wear these every day for leisure as well and they look nice! Love the water repellent finish. I am 5'4", 125 pounds with an athletic build (thanks to my trainer) and the 8 fits me perfectly. I have some older pairs that do not have the logo, which I prefer, however, the logo does not stop me from wearing them everywhere. It's much more subtle than other major athletic brands.