Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Inseam: Reg 32" | Petite 29" | Tall 35" | Wos 32"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productLizGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsThey are awesome..exceptJul 24, 2021
I am a tall girl with thick thighs and a butt. The length was great and they fit well everywhere except for the waist. But that is my normal issue with pants that are not a "curvy" fit. I knew that going into this purchase but i am not disappointed. I'll be buying more colors.
- Yes, I recommend this productSmallfeet73Gender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityTravelPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsGood for PetitesJul 23, 2021
I am 5'1" and weigh about 120 lbs. I ordered the 8 petite because I wanted a looser fit-- I probably could have worn a 6 petite, but I wanted forgiving pants. These were perfect. I carry a lot of my weight around my middle, and with a belt, these will be perfect. The bigger size still looks tailored, but almost like a flare. I'm over skinny pants, so I felt really comfortable in these. If you like joggers and skinnies, I don't know if this pant is for you. I really like the fabric as it is soft, and medium weight. I bought the pants for travel, and for hiking. The only reason I'm docking this pant at all is the logo. I hate logos as well, and it's really prominent. In fact, I'm considering purchasing a pair of these in black for travel, but I'll have to decide if the logo makes it too limiting.
- Yes, I recommend this productMarilynGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsLove these.Jul 20, 2021
I always shop for curvy fit.