Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Inseam: Reg 32" | Petite 29" | Tall 35" | Wos 32"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productKathyGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConssatisfiedJul 30, 2021
Sizing chart was helpful for a great fit.
- Yes, I recommend this productJoyGenderHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat travel pants!Jul 30, 2021
Great for travel because of the pocket on the front leg I can put money or passport, etc. there and it is totally safe. I always have people ask about them.
- Yes, I recommend this productTrishGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these pants!Jul 27, 2021
Wonderful pockets and water and stain resistance, comfortable even in hot summer weather. Can be dressed up with casual tops. I have several in different colors.