Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Inseam: Reg 32" | Petite 29" | Tall 35" | Wos 32"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productDebGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGuidePro PantsOct 23, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productJOANNEGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these pants!Oct 23, 2021
I chose comfort driven only because I coudn't choose both! These are great pants. Bought them for hiking, but stylish enough for casual wear too.
- Yes, I recommend this productMargieGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGuide Pro PantsOct 22, 2021