Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Inseam: Reg 32" | Petite 29" | Tall 35" | Wos 32"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productMarstonsGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe best all around sport pant!Oct 19, 2021
I use the capris version for my landscape gardening work. And just purchased the pants for the same reason. But they are both a versatile bottom for any activity. Finally a pant that is long enough for me, fits nicely at the waist and thigh. Not too tight but not loose either. Just right!
- Yes, I recommend this productJulieGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove my Guide Pro pants!!Oct 18, 2021
I love these pants. I purchased a pair in a different color and knew that I needed to have another pair. They fit well and are so comfortable. I feel comfortable wearing them from hiking to work.
- Yes, I recommend this productSandyGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsComfortableOct 18, 2021
Pants are too long for me but petites are usually too short. These fit great otherwise 5' 4" and 150#