Polar Fleece-Lined Pants
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Multitasking cold-weather pants take you from the shoulder season of fall through winter. Flexion stretch-woven fabric of polyester/spandex ensures excellent mobility. Fleece lining provides extra warmth without bulk—pants layer easily under ski or rain pants, or waders. Ideal for everything from backcountry snowshoeing to winter fishing to in-town errand duty.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Flexion active stretch for all-day performance
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Secure hook-and-loop pockets
- Side elastic at waist
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Slightly Curvy; Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex shell: 100% polyester lining
- Yes, I recommend this productKlouiseGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsSoft, Cozy WarmthOct 23, 2021
These pants fit well and are ever so soft and toasty with a thin layer of polar fleece. Not heavy like the old flannel lined jeans, every bit light and comfortable.
- Yes, I recommend this productPeggyGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsComfortable and loaded with decent sized pockets!Oct 8, 2021
I am usually working with horses, as well as working in our woods, clearing it out of dead sticks. I bend and carry constantly, Eddie Bauer pants always deliver!
- Yes, I recommend this productJudyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsTexas historic freezeSep 1, 2021
I was very lucky to have these Polar Fleece-lined pants during the Feb. 2021 historic freeze in Texas. I wore them day and night for six days! They rate at least 10 stars!