Polar Fleece-Lined Pull-On Pants
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Secure Pocket
Superior mobility and cozy warmth team up in these lined pull-on pants. Flexion polyester/spandex shell provides active stretch, and it has a durable, water-repellent finish so moisture beads on the surface and rolls off rather than soaking into the fabric. Inside, the plaid fleece lining is the ultimate in cozy warmth. Cinched cuffs help seal out cold.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Secure zip side pockets on thigh
- Curved back yoke for added shape and enhanced fit
- Side back pocket on right
- Front hand pockets
- Inseam, Reg rolled/unrolled: 29"/31"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex shell | 100% polyester fleece lining
- Yes, I recommend this productKellyGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, QualityConsSuper comfyOct 13, 2021
While I would prefer that the ankle cuff fit a bit tighter, these pants are awesome and very warm
- Yes, I recommend this productKatieGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsWind ProtectionApr 19, 2021
I live pretty close to the Lake Superior. We have strong winds coming off the Lake so I bought the pants to wear while working on the house. I bought up a size, because I didn't know if they would be tight with the lining. They fit perfectly.
- Yes, I recommend this productYACGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsLove theseApr 16, 2021
Just ordered another in different color and already own 3. These are the most comfortable, easy to put on winter pants ever. It's roomy stretchability helped with COVID lbs. added. No need for leggings under it; one easy piece great for wind, rain or snow unless zero degrees, then put on EB merino wool blend leggings if need be. Highly recommended.