Sightscape Horizon Slim Straight Ankle Pants
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Lower Impact Materials
We redesigned our bestselling Horizon Collection, turning our full attention to fit and feel. Updated with cleaner lines, a hidden-snap waistband, and a flattering back yoke, these slimming pants are fit for anybody and any adventure—from exploring city streets to taking on new trails.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- bluesign® certified fabric ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Hollywood waistband with elastic and hidden-snap closure
- Two top applied front pockets with hidden zips
- Two back pockets
- Inseam: Reg 28" | Petite 25" | Tall 31" | Plus 28"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh; slim, straight leg.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productTall galsGenderHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsTall girls must have pants!Nov 4, 2021
These pants are very comfortable and super stylish! The fabric is not for cold weather. Best for Spring, Summer and Fall! Im 5'10 and I dont like tight pants. Theses pants are very stretchy and comfortable. If you are tall and buy tall size the length would be perfect!
- Yes, I recommend this productEB FanGenderHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAWESOMEOct 25, 2021
These are the MOST awesome pants! I love them! They are comfortable, have a great fit, are so easy to care for and look good. They are perfect for the fall and spring weather.
- Yes, I recommend this productLynne HGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsPerfectOct 19, 2021
I originally ordered a 10 petite but. exchanged it for an 8 petite. I would say they run true to size, I originally erred on the side of larger because I am often between sizes, but these were perfect in an 8.