Guide Pro Capris
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside—from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has UPF sun protection and a durable water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Wear hems relaxed or cinched: Adjustable bungee lets you change the look
- Measurements, Reg: Knee Cir. 17" | Leg Opening (relaxed) 15.5"
- Inseam: Reg 21" | Petite 19" | Tall 23" | Wos 21"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productDebGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNice Capris!Oct 17, 2021
While they are not the capris I thought I was ordering, I was pleased with them and how they fit. I have capris that I purchased in an EB Outlet and wanted another pair. These are a little lower in the waist, but they have zip pockets on both sides which I like.
- Yes, I recommend this productCarolGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat fitOct 13, 2021
Extremely comfortable while looking stylish
- Yes, I recommend this productDinksGender FemaleHeightType PlusActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsOutdoor CaprisOct 13, 2021
After buying the High Rise Guide Pro Pants for a trip to Iceland, where it was supposed to be cooler and rainy most of the time (I wanted quick dry pants), I decided to try these capris for warmer weather hikes. I LOVE that they are quick-dry, lightweight yet DURABLE, and that they have zippered pockets on both thighs. The pockets are large enough to hold my phone, keys, money, and passport, but lie flat when not in use so as to not add bulk to the legs. These are perfect for hiking on warm days and with the added protection to keep keys/ phone/ money secured without the threat of anything falling out of a pocket (and no need to use another product like backpack, running belt, etc). These are so AWESOME that I've already ordered another pair of capris in a different color and a pair of the Guide Pro shorts!