Trail Tight Leggings - High Rise
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 50
- Secure Pocket
The high-rise version of the best trail tights ever made—created specifically for hiking and scrambling, and perfectly adapted to any active or leisure pursuit. The moisture-wicking polyester/spandex stretch fabric features UPF sun protection and odor control technologies. Mesh piecing on legs enhance ventilation.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Supportive, figure-flattering high-rise style
- Two drop-in cargo pockets
- Secure zip vertical pocket
- Power Mesh waistband for secure fit that won't inch down in back during activities
- Chemical-free Coolcore® crotch gusset wicks moisture
- Inseam: 28" Reg | 25" Petite | 31" Tall | 28" Wos
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productCheesebabeGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest Leggings You'll Ever OwnOct 19, 2021
I probably could have sized down. They're long, wonderfully long. The seaming and high waist hit perfectly, making them incredibly flattering. The pockets appear right where my hands hang -- perfectly engineered design. The fabric is firm -- it holds you together -- without feeling like you're wearing shapewear all day. It's thick enough to not be nervous if you pull too hard pulling them up that you'll poke a hole or rip a seam, but soft and pliant enough to be extraordinarily comfortable. They hold up all day, they look incredible. No elephant knees. Consistent shape after washing too. Big win, need more color choices that stay in stock in talls!
- Yes, I recommend this productLuGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsComfortable, breathable and good pocketsOct 19, 2021
Have 2 of these, use them for traveling as well. Very opaque, no see thru.
- Yes, I recommend this productTall hiker.Gender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLong Enough for 6' women!Oct 18, 2021
Wore these on a 10 day trip on the long car days, then put on a nice top to wear out in the evening, too! Perfect fit and comfort, side zipper pockets hold my iPh 13 in a slim-ish case. Will wear them hiking, also, because the fabric is quite sturdy and seems like it will hold up to branches and rocks well. Substantial enough to offer a wee bit of compression, but plenty of stretch while sitting, and a nice long inseam! Tall girls get them while you can! Pricy but worth it! I am 6' and 160lb. And L Tall fits perfectly.