Trail Tight Leggings - High Rise
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 50
- Secure Pocket
The high-rise version of the best trail tights ever made—created specifically for hiking and scrambling, and perfectly adapted to any active or leisure pursuit. The moisture-wicking polyester/spandex stretch fabric features UPF sun protection and odor control technologies. Mesh piecing on legs enhance ventilation.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Supportive, figure-flattering high-rise style
- Two drop-in cargo pockets
- Secure zip vertical pocket
- Power Mesh waistband for secure fit that won't inch down in back during activities
- Chemical-free Coolcore® crotch gusset wicks moisture
- Inseam: 28" Reg | 25" Petite | 31" Tall | 28" Wos
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Great leggingsGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat leggingsJun 20, 2022
- Yes, I recommend this productJanellGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these pantsJun 19, 2022
These pants are great. The fabric feels great, heavier weight than most yoga pants, but not too heavy. And still allow for free movement. What I like the most about them is how they are so flattering to my curvy figure, I normally limit wearing leggings paired with tunic or longer tops, these are a game changer, not sure what it is but these are magic and I could easily wear with shorted (less bum coverage) tops. I picked up firs pair at an outlet, then promptly ordered 2 more online! I think that says it all.
- Yes, I recommend this productMikeGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWife LOVES these!Jun 13, 2022
My wife just got her first pair of these leggings. She says they are very comfortable with the right amount of compression to keep them from sliding down but not too much to feel like she is "wrapped in an Ace bandage". The description is a little confusing as it states there is a secure zip vertical pocket and 2 drop-in cargo pockets. The vertical pocket, I am assuming is described, is at the right front waistband....it is large enough to carry a driver's license/credit card but does NOT have a "secure zip"....it is large enough though that it appears that the cards will be secure in the pocket. The two drop-in cargo pockets on both upper outer leg areas DO zip. She carries the Iphone 12 and finds she can only fit it sideways in the pocket. If the pocket would have been only 1/2 inch longer, she could carry her phone vertically which she would prefer for comfort against her leg. All in all, she LOVES these---loves the comfort, quality, pockets, length, comfortable waist and is getting ready to order another pair in a different color. She is 5'5" and weighs 129; purchased medium....could have possibly purchased small but would feel too constricting for her preference. GREAT LEGGINGS!