Heavyweight FreeDry® Merino Hybrid Baselayer Pants
- First Ascent
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
The ultimate technical training layer, built for versatility in cold-weather activities. Ultrasoft, premium merino wool is combined in a heavyweight (230 gram) 47/47/6 blend with cutting-edge performance polyester and spandex.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- Natural odor control of merino wool keeps fibers fresh
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 47% merino wool/47% polyester/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productLivvvGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat for skiingFeb 29, 2020
great for skiing, warm only comment is that the waste seems to slip a bit, but I have that issue with all of my pants from every brand so that may just be me. fit well for me being tall
- Yes, I recommend this productHagsGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLong underwearFeb 26, 2020
Kept me cozy and warm on a 14 degree day. I was worried about length because I am 5'10" and could only get reg size on sale. They fit perfect
- Yes, I recommend this productnoGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargelight but warmFeb 17, 2020