Midweight FreeDry® Merino Hybrid Baselayer Pants
- First Ascent
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
The ultimate technical training layer, built for versatility in cold-weather activities. Ultrasoft, premium merino wool is combined in a midweight (175 gram) 48/48/4 blend with cutting-edge performance polyester and spandex.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- Natural odor control of merino wool keeps fibers fresh
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 48% merino wool/48% polyester/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this producthikerGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, FitConsGreat BaselayerApr 12, 2021
Great pair of baselayer pants. Fits well under hiking pants, helps me keep warm. Waistband is comfortable without being too tight. Great quality, no complaints. I am very happy with this purchase.
- Yes, I recommend this productCandice 31Gender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsWarm base layer for cold weather.Apr 10, 2021
Very lightweight. I willuse as a base layer for snomobiling. Haven't worn them yet but they appear to be snug enogh for a base layer. I will use them this werkend.Hoping they will keep me warm(:
- Yes, I recommend this productMiamiDominicanGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityConsexcellent base layerNov 30, 2020
Excellent base layer, the fact that is polyester & wool makes it more durable but still warm enough, used these with the Horizon pants on a hike in 50 degree weather and was very warm.