Mountain Ripstop Short-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
The ripstop construction in this nylon shirt helps keep you cool in warm weather with its light-on-your-skin texture. It's also moisture-wicking and has UPF sun protection. A perfect complement to our Guide or Horizon pants and shorts.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Versatile length can be worn tucked or untucked
- Two button-close flap pockets
- Small card pocket on right side seam
- Curved shirttail hem
- Length, Reg Small: Front 27" | Back 28"
- Modern Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productDebGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfy & stylishOct 10, 2021
Very cute, lightweight and comfortable.
- Yes, I recommend this productgingerGenderHeight 5'3"TypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsRipstop ShirtOct 9, 2021
Ran a bit on the larger side. I could have sized down to an XS
- Yes, I recommend this productAymesGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNew go-toOct 3, 2021
While I also am comfort driven, my best finds are both. This shirt is a both piece. It looks really great on, goes with anything from jeans to nice shorts or pants and is just lovely for hiking wooded mountain trails.