Gate Check Rib-Trim Hoodie
- Sustainable Materials
Comfort on the road. Natural cotton is blended with TENCEL™ lyocell to create a hoodie that's an exceptional choice for casual everyday wear or travel. Known for its lush, gentle-on-your-skin texture, soothing breathability, and beautiful drape that resists wrinkles, TENCEL is a natural complement to cotton, creating a garment of uncommon pleasure and easy-care convenience.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the cellulosic fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. The wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Rib-knit trim at hood and hem
- Dropped shoulder seams
- Short sleeves reach to just above elbow
- Tulip hem
- Easy. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 60% cotton/40% TENCEL™ lyocell
- SherryGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsLove this topJun 4, 2021
Love!! So comfy.
- Yes, I recommend this productDynoGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsComfy soft shirtMay 3, 2021
Runs large.. buy size down ..more colors please..its cute w the hood
- Hiker for LifeGenderHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat shirt!Apr 28, 2021
I wear this shirt in the cooler summer mornings when hiking with my dogs and I love it. The hood is great if it starts misting or if the temperature drops. The sleevers are perfect for me because I'm sweating under my backpack but my arms are cool. It's lightweight and wicks; the length is perfect for jean shorts or hiking tights - covers the ever-so-small belly beautifully!